Terms & Conditions:
- You will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions (“conditions”) when you provide us with the device you wish to exchange (the “device”) by either handing us the device if you exchange in-store, or sending the device to us if you exchange online or over the telephone. Before providing us with the device, if you have any questions relating to these conditions please contact us by calling us on 01992 721290.
- 1. You confirm that you are either the owner of the device or you have obtained express permission from the rightful owner to exchange the device.
- 2. The device must: have no physical damage, have no evidence of liquid damage, have all its features in good working condition, include its battery and be able to charge and power up, and not be subject to any previously agreed exchange arrangement.
- 3. The device must not be stolen or listed with us or a third party as stolen. We will check the device with CheckMEND, from the suppliers of IMMOBILISE as used by UK Police forces to trace stolen and missing property. If the device fails any due diligence check we may notify the relevant Police authority and we may pass the device and your details to them and the quoted value will not be paid to you.
- 4. The quoted device exchange value (“uoted value”) will be determined by us or a third party on our behalf based on the make and model of the device.
- 5. If the device contains a SIM card, you must remove this along with any accessories prior to trade in. We will not be liable for any consequences of you not removing the SIM card or accessories, including any payments associated with the device or the SIM card.
- 6. Data stored on the device that you wish to retain must be saved elsewhere and you must remove any memory card and/ or all data that has been put onto the device prior to trade in. We will not be liable for any damage, loss or erasure of any such data or for any consequences of you not removing your data or memory card, including use or disclosure of such data.
- 7. We may pass your information (including name, address, telephone number and email address) to third parties providing the exchange service on our behalf to allow them to process your exchange and contact you only in relation to the exchange.
- 8. We will pay the quoted value onto your credit/ debit card where available or as a cash sum; alternatively via store credit note depending upon payment method selected.
- 9. Our aggregate liability in relation to these conditions (whether in contract or for negligence or breach of statutory duty or otherwise howsoever and whether to any entrant or otherwise) for any loss or damage shall be limited to and in no circumstances shall exceed £250 for any one incident or series of related incidents.
- 10. We reserve the right to withdraw or to change the terms of this offer at anytime. Changes will be published on our website at www.therange.co.uk/help.
- 11. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect your statutory rights.
- 12. These conditions are governed by English Law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these conditions.
- 13. Each clause of these conditions shall be construed separately and independently of each other and the invalidity of any one part shall not affect the validity of any other part.
- 14. Calls to our telephone numbers should be charged at local rates but may vary from some providers and mobile phones. Calls may be monitored and/ or recorded.
- 15. “We/ us/ our” means The Range, operated by CDS Superstores Limited (registered no 2699203.), Tamar House, Thornbury Road, Estover, Plymouth PL6 7PT